White Sands is a delightful home, located in the south end of town just 300m from Lancelin’s beautiful Back Beach. In fact, it’s our closest holiday home to the Back Beach!
Located on a quiet street, this home is perfect for families looking for a relaxing getaway together. It’s also just down the road from Offshore Café, only a short walk for a morning cup of coffee or a lunchtime sausage roll.
Step inside this 4×2 home and you’ll be welcomed by its coastal vibes, making you instantly feel on holiday. Enjoy the expansive kitchen, fully equipped with a dishwasher, microwave and coffee machine – everything you need to make your stay a breeze.
The lounge area is located in its own room at the front of the home, ideal for when the kids are tired after a long day at the beach and just need to wind down in front of the TV. The home is also equipped with WIFI so if bringing your own devices, there’s no need to stress about using phone data.
With reverse cycle AC and fans in the main living area and fans in the main bedroom, White Sands guarantees comfortable living all year round.
When it comes to the outside, step out the front door and look out to the Back Beach sand dunes. The backyard features a large alfresco area, ideal for those balmy nights when you feel like firing up the BBQ and kicking back with friends or family while you enjoy a few bevy’s.
Your home away from home, White Sands makes for the ultimate stress-free family holiday.
- Bedroom 1 – Queen size bed
- Bedroom 2 – Double bed and 1x single bed
- Bedroom 3 – Double bed and 2x single beds
- Bedroom 4 – King size bed
- Games room – Sofa bed
Linen supplied. All you have to do is bring your own beach & bath towels and relax.
- The price quoted allows 6 adults and 2 children. Additional guests attract additional charges – Please select the required number of additional guests from the additional services list.
- A cleaning fee applies.
- Minimum 2 night stays are required. 3 night stays required for long weekends, 4 night stays for Easter, 5 night stays for Christmas & New Years.
Prices start at: $420 per night (+taxes and fees)