This home is just like a real-life Sandcastle – plenty of fun & offers stunning uninterrupted ocean views!
The Sandcastle is the perfect home away from home for those looking to get away from it all.
The property is ideally situated just a short walk to the beach & the new boardwalk that leads you right to the doorstep of Lancelin Beach Hotel & Dunes Restaurant.
The Sand castle is wrapped with a balcony that allows you to enjoy picturesque views from all angles. Watch the sunrise over the iconic Lancelin sand dunes with a morning cuppa or watch the sun sink into the ocean with a cold bevy in the arvo – the choice is yours!
The upstairs is filled with natural light, with large floor to ceiling windows. The sliding doors opening to the balcony perfect for allowing the ocean breeze in, while putting your feet up for an arvo siesta on the lounge or catching a movie.
The kitchen is also conveniently located upstairs close to the balconies this makes sorting dinner or arvo nibbles a dream. Given the BBQ is also located on the rear balcony.
Downstairs is a second sitting room & games room complete with a pool table.
The Sand Castle is the perfect spot for a large family getaway, multiple families holidaying together or with friends. It sleeps up to 18+ guests comfortable with 6 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms, plus an outdoor shower for those rinse downs post beach swim.
- Bedroom 1 – Queen with a single
- Bedroom 2 – 3x Single beds
- Bedroom 3 – Queen with a bunk bed
- Bedroom 4 – Queen with a bunk bed
- Bedroom 5 – Queen with a bunk bed
- Bedroom 6 – 3x Single beds
Linen supplied. All you have to do is bring your own towels and relax.
- Pet friendly
- Fully secure garage and plenty of parking for boats.
- The price quoted allows 2 adults and 2 children, additional guests attract additional charges
- A cleaning levy for this property of $80
- Minimum two night stays are required. 3 night stays required for long weekends, 4 night stays for Easter, 5 night stays for Christmas & New Years. During off peak season 1 night stay maybe permitted with a service levy, please enquire.
Prices start at: $275 per night