A newly renovated 4-bedroom home with enough rooms for everyone to have their own space, all the while staying together under the same roof – it’s perfect for a couple of families seeking a relaxing getaway together.
Nestled in a quiet street, the home is centrally located to Lancelin’s finest Back Beach, the iconic Dunes and only a short walk to a pub feed at the Endeavour Tavern.
With air-conditioning throughout and a wood-burning stove in the lounge, the home caters for comfortable living any season of the year.
The alfresco, with its timber bar and outdoor fridge, overlooks the large enclosed garden ready for the children and dog to exhaust themselves in. End the day with a peaceful evening, relaxing next to the outdoor wood-burning stove. It doesn’t get much cosier than that.
The Newby truly is a home away from home.
- Bedroom 1 – Queen size bed.
- Bedroom 2 – Queen size bed.
- Bedroom 3 – 2x Singles
- Bedroom 4 sleep out – 1 Trio Bunk – Double on bottom, single on top.
Linen supplied, please bring your own beach and bath towels.
- Pet friendly
- The price quoted allows 2 adults and 2 children. Additional guests attract additional charges – Please select the required number of additional guests from the additional services list.
- A cleaning levy for this property of $75
- Minimum 2 night stays are required. 3 night stays required for long weekends, 4 night stays for Easter, 5 night stays for Christmas & New Years. During off peak season 1 night stay maybe permitted with a service levy, please enquire.
Prices start at: $230 per night