Wanting to kick back and relax with views of Lano’s famous sand dunes? Or are you adventurers at heart who love getting outdoors? Either way, Stripey’s Sea Nest is the perfect Lancelin holiday unit for the ultimate fun-filled family getaway.
A bright & cosy two-story holiday unit, nestled in a central unit block right in the heart of Lancelin. Conveniently located just walking distance to shops, cafes, parks and the beautiful Lancelin Bay, the kids can ride their bikes while you take a leisurely stroll. The Lancelin Endeavour Tavern and Lancelin Beach Hotel are also only a short walk away.
With a fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar, lounge with TV and DVD, and extras including sporting equipment that can be used on the Lancelin primary school oval and courts next door – there’s plenty to keep the kids occupied!
The car park is large enough if you have a boat or a caravan if you’re just stopping through for an overnight.
Stirpey’s Sea Nest is low maintenance yet has all the essentials making it an ideal spot to return to after exploring our beautiful region.
A getaway has never been so simple.
- Bedroom 1 – Queen-size bed
- Bedroom 2 – 1 bunk bed with double bed on the bottom in the loft
- The price quoted allows 2 adults and 2 children. Additional guests attract additional charges – Please select the required number of additional guests from the additional services list.
- A cleaning levy for this property of $50
- Minimum 2-night stays are required for school holidays. 3 night stays required for long weekends, 4 night stays for Easter, 5 night stays for Christmas & New Years. During off peak season 1 night stays permitted with a service levy, please enquire.
Prices start at: $180 per night