Seascapes is a well-appointed Lancelin holiday house with everything you need to enjoy every moment of your stay.
As you pull up to this home and you’ll notice just how close you are to all of the amenities Lancelin has to offer. Your just a short walk away from the beach, fishing, the jetty, shops and so much more.
Filled with coastal vibes and character this Lancelin holiday home as multi zones to allow family members to break off and relax in their own style. As you enter the home your greeted with a sitting room that flows onto the dining room. Then to the rear of the home is another sitting/ lounge room with another dining table. This means no arguing over what to watch on the TV or who sits where at the dining table because you have options!
In kitchen is in the heart of the home and has everything you will need.
Out the back is a shaded alfresco and a large grassed area shade by leafy green trees. Plus, a fish filleting station so you prep dinner and throw it straight onto the BBQ.
This is the perfect home for some family time or a couples getaway. And because we want Seascapes to be an experience that your entire family can enjoy, we welcome you to bring your pet.
- Bedroom 1 – King size bed.
- Bedroom 2 – Queen bed.
- Bedroom 3 – Bunk beds & a single bed.
- Bedroom 4 – 1 single bed.
- Bathroom – 1 plus an additional toilet
Linen supplied. All you have to do is bring your own towels and relax.
- Pet friendly
- The price quoted allows 2 adults and 2 children. Additional guests attract additional charges – Please select the required number of additional guests from the additional services list.
- A cleaning levy for this property of $75
- Minimum 2 night stays are required. 3 night stays required for long weekends, 4 night stays for Easter, 5 night stays for Christmas & New Years. During off peak season 1 night stay maybe permitted with a service levy, please enquire.
Prices start at: $230 per night