Located in a beautiful yet quiet part of town, Seagulls is the ultimate seaside escape!
A light, bright and modern Lancelin beach cottage, perfect for couples or small families Seagulls is decked out with everything guests need to make their getaway effortless.
Upon entry your instantly invited in by the nicely styled sofa, the perfect spot for reading a good book whilst being bathed in natural light from the expansive windows. In the centre of the home is the kitchen & breakfast bar, that overlooks the dining area. Leading you outside is lovely big backyard with bbq and plenty of space for a family game of cricket or football.
Seagulls interior is fresh, bright and coastal making you feel like your beachside!
For the creature comforts Seagulls has air conditioning making those hot Summer days more enjoyable.
- Bedroom 1 – Queen bed
- Bedroom 2 – Queen bed and bunk bed
Linen supplied. All you have to do is bring your own towels and relax.
- Pet friendly but please advise staff upon booking.
- The price quoted allows 2 adults and 2 children. Additional guests attract additional charges – Please select the required number of additional guests from the additional services list.
- A cleaning levy for this property of $50
- Minimum 2 night stays are required. 3 night stays required for long weekends, 4 night stays for Easter, 5 night stays for Christmas & New Years. During off peak season 1 night stay maybe permitted with a service levy, please enquire.
Prices start at: $200 per night (+Taxes and fees)