Take a walk down memory lane….As you walk through the arch patio into this classic home.
Filled with items that will bring your instant nostalgia – think leather bar in living room, cassette players, pottery in the kitchen, oh and the peach laminate bench tops. This home will bring an instant smile to anyone who’s remembers the late 70’s, early 80s’.
While this home has classic flair it’s also has functionality and practicality down packed. With a fully self contained kitchen, air conditioned, spacious lounge area and a washing machine in the laundry.
Outside is a large entertaining area with a BBQ and nice big secure yard perfect for the family pooch!
Positioned on a T-junction straight down the road is the Offshore cafe perfect for a freshly brewed morning cuppa before embarking on a beach stroll. Just minutes to the back beach famous for an array of outdoor activities such as surfing, wave-skis & swimming.
- Bedroom 1 – Queen size bed.
- Bedroom 2 – Queen size bed.
- Bedroom 3 – 2x Sets of bunks – plus another 2 single beds that are also in a bunk set up just not the same size of a normal bunk bed.
Linen supplied. All you have to do is bring your own towels and relax.
- Dog friendly
- The price quoted allows 2 adults and 2 children. Additional guests attract additional charges – Please select the required number of additional guests from the additional services list.
- A cleaning fee applies.
- Minimum 2 night stays are required. 3 night stays required for long weekends, 4 night stays for Easter, 5 night stays for Christmas & New Years. During off peak season 1 night stay maybe permitted with a service levy, please enquire.
Prices start at: $200 per night (+Taxes and fees)