As this name highlights this home has remarkable views of the ocean and our iconic Lancelin Island.
The property is ideally situated just a short walk from the beach, local shops and a number of enticing eateries. Or if you’re feeling like a rest there’s also the large, fully secure backyard & front yard to let the kids burn off some energy, while you kick back.
Inside you’ll find 4 bedrooms, 2 baths and a balcony with breathtaking views of the coast.
The upstairs is filled with natural light and opening the sliding doors to the balcony will fill the room with the ocean breeze, while putting your feet up for an arvo siesta on the comfortable U-shaped lounge or catching a movie.
Whilst an older style home the owners have decked this home out with modern furnishings and fitted it out with everything you need to make your stay a breeze!
- Bedroom 1 – Queen bed.
- Bedroom 2 – Queen bed
- Bedroom 3 – Double bed & a single bed.
- Bedroom 4 – 2 Single beds.
Linen supplied. All you have to do is bring your own towels and relax.
- The price quoted allows 2 adults and 2 children. Additional guests attract additional charges – Please select the required number of additional guests from the additional services list.
- A cleaning levy for this property of $75
- Minimum two night stays are required Oct – Apr, 3 night stays required for long weekends, Christmas, New Years & Easter.
Prices start at: $780 for 3 nights