Hook Wine and Sinker – We are proud to offer our guests this lovely family holiday home which also caters for those guests with a disability. A neat & tidy 4 bed home that is situated in a beautiful quiet street at the south end of town.
In the center of the home is the kitchen, fully equipped & functional. To the rear is a large multi purpose room, with additional beds, table & chairs plus games & books, making this room ideal for the kids to play or overflow for other guests.
The backyard is secure and has plenty of room for the family pet and a fig tree that when in season produces THE BEST FIGS EVER…..
All shower and toilets are fitted with grab bars, hallways and entryways are wider to allow wheelchair access.
For comfort in the warmer month this home has air-conditioning.
- All rooms have a queen bed.
- The games/ family room has three bunk beds
Linen supplied. All you have to do is bring your own towels and relax.
- Pet friendly
- The price quoted allows 2 adults and 2 children, additional guests attract additional charges
- A cleaning levy for this property of $75
- Minimum 2 night stays are required. 3 night stays required for long weekends, 4 night stays for Easter, 5 night stays for Christmas & New Years. During off peak season 1 night stay maybe permitted with a service levy, please enquire.
Prices start at: $220 per night (+Taxes and fees)