If location is important to you, then don’t let this ideally located home at the north end of Gingin Rd pass you by. With nothing obstructing your ocean views, direct access to the beach via Harold Park and only a stone’s throw to the Lancelin Beach Hotel, there’s a lot to love about Family Tides location.
BUT, that’s not all there is to love about this home. Upstairs is bathed in natural light from floor to ceiling windows and sliding doors. A gourmet kitchen equipped with dishwasher and coffee machine (pods provided). An open plan living and dining area with a large table setting to cater for all and a large U-shaped sofa allowing plenty of room to kickback & relax after a long day in the sun.
Downstairs, double doors open out to face the ocean allowing you to let in the fresh ocean air while indulging in a good book or catching up a game of sport.
And, when the sea breeze is in you can escape to the rear of this home to continue to enjoy our balmy WA evenings in the vast undercover patio equipped with a BBQ & a pizza oven and complete with a pool – the perfect entertainment area.
Family Tides sleeps 14+ guests and is ideal for multiple families or those holidaying in a larger group.
Imagine winding down at the end of the day this expansive balcony with a glass of wine in hand, watching the sun fall behind Lancelin’s iconic island.
Family tides also has some kayaks & outdoor sporting equipment available for use.
- Bedroom 1 – King bed upstairs
- Bedroom 2 – Queen bed plus 1 x set of bunks
- Bedroom 2 – Queen bed plus 1 bunk bed
- Bedroom 4 – Two sets of bunk bed
- The property also has two trundle beds, two spare mattresses and a pull out sofa available.
Linen supplied. All you have to do is bring your own towels and relax.
- Pet friendly
- The price quoted allows 2 adults and 2 children, additional guests attract additional charges
- A cleaning fee applies.
- Minimum 2 night stays are required. 3 night stays required for long weekends, 4 night stays for Easter, 5 night stays for Christmas & New Years. During off peak season 1 night stay maybe permitted with a service levy, please enquire.
- Guests: 18
- Amenities: Balcony, BBQ, Beachfront, Boat Parking, Dishwasher, Heating, Kayaks, Laundry facilities, Patio/ Alfresco, Pet Friendly, Pool, Table Tennis, TV, Wi-Fi
- View: Ocean View
- Bed Type: 1x King Bed, 2x Queen beds, 4x Sets of bunk beds & 3x Trundle Beds
- Bedrooms: 1, 2, 3, 4
- Bathrooms: 1, 2
Prices start at: $400 per night (+taxes and fees)