Dune View is a premium and stunning holiday home that values space above everything else.
This modern style two-story home is an ideal destination for a multiple families wanting to getaway together.
It features modern amenities like updated furniture, hardwood floors, raked ceilings bathing the home in natural light and a large wrap around balcony are just a few things to highlight.
When holidaying in a group environment it’s important to have plenty of space and amenities, Dune View ticks all the boxes. Large corner kitchen filled to the brim with crockery, glassware etc to cater for groups. A large dining tables both inside and outdoors and three couches in the living area.
The highlight of this home is how the living areas spill out onto a large balcony, making warm summer evenings truly relaxing. Kick back on the balcony with views over Lancelin’s own white dessert aka the sand dunes or watch the kids having a friendly game of cricket the expansive yard that is fully secured.
Dune View is also a popular home for those who like their toys – motorbike, jet-skis, wave riders etc. with the lockable and secure yard that all cars and trailers can be parked behind.
- Bedroom 1 – Queen size bed.
- Bedroom 2 – Queen size bed.
- Bedroom 3 – Queen size bed.
- Bedroom 4 – 2 sets of bunks/ 2 trundles
Linen supplied. All you have to do is bring your own towels and relax.
- Pet friendly
- The price quoted allows 2 adults and 2 children. Additional guests attract additional charges – Please select the required number of additional guests from the additional services list.
- A cleaning fee applies.
- Minimum 2 night stays are required. 3 night stays required for long weekends, 4 night stays for Easter, 5 night stays for Christmas & New Years. During off peak season 1 night stay maybe permitted with a service levy, please enquire.
Prices start at: $280 per night (+Taxes and fees)