A cosy and affordable 3-bedroom home located in the heart of Lancelin.
This authentic abode is situated just minutes from the beach, shops, Lancelin’s famous dunes, and only a 10-minute walk away from Endeavour Tavern.
Cast-a-way is equipped with all the essentials you need to enjoy your stay. A wood fire to cosy around in the cooler months and aircon /ceiling fans for the warmer months, you’re guaranteed comfortable living all year round.
Heart of the home is the kitchen with a central dining table for all to come together, over good food or family games night?
On those balmy summer evenings, you can fire up the BBQ and enjoy dinner and a bevy in the alfresco. The large, secured backyard is perfect for a pre-dinner game of backyard cricket, or for the kids to burn off some energy while you kick back and relax on the day bed!
The backyard also features an outdoor shower, so there’s no need to worry about getting sand through the house after the beach!
What’s best the home is pet-friendly so you can bring your furry friends along for the holiday too.
A fun-filled family getaway has never been so simple.
- Bedroom 1 – Queen size bed
- Bedroom 2 – Queen size bed
- Bedroom 3 – Queen size bed
- Sofa bed in the lounge
Linen supplied. All you have to do is bring your own beach & bath towels and relax.
- The price quoted allows 2 adults and 2 children. Additional guests attract additional charges – Please select the required number of additional guests from the additional services list.
- A cleaning fee applies.
- Minimum 2 night stays are required. 3 night stays required for long weekends, 4 night stays for Easter, 5 night stays for Christmas & New Years.
Prices start at: $220 per night (+taxes and fees)