Seascapes is a delightful family property. This lovely beach house is quietly located one street back from the beach. Tastefully and comfortably furnished, Seascapes is within walking distance to shops, Cafes and the Lancelin Tavern. For families with young children, this house is particularly ideal, with an enclosed backyard. Seascapes has 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and can comfortably accommodate 8 people.
· Main bedroom has king bed.
· Bedroom 2 has queen bed.
· Bedroom 3 has 1 set of bunk beds and a single.
· TV, DVD, CD player.
· Well equipped kitchen.
· Lounge and dining combined.
· Additional lounge dining suitable for children.
· Large bathroom.
· Laundry with Washing machine, Iron/ board.
· Large enclosed backyard.
· Gas BBQ.
bring your own towels.
All linen is supplied and included in the tariff.
Minimum 2 night stay required.
QUOTES AND BOOKINGS
For further information please contact your hosts Chris and Robyn at:
or call 0407 446 372.